1. The information in this site guide is provided as a guide only. Check for updated information with the site contact prior to flying a new site.
2. Every pilot flies at their own risk and needs to asses that the conditions are suitable for themselves prior to flight.
3. All pilots must be members of the HGFA to legally fly in Australia.
4. Make yourself known to the local club/pilots, the listed site contact is a good start or the clubs list on this website.
5. “Supervised” pilots are required to fly under the onsite supervision of a duty pilot, senior safety office or instructor under conditions considered by the duty pilot, senior safety office or instructor to be suitable for supervised pilots.
6. The site ratings published may not be valid on the day depending on the weather conditions or many other factors. Every pilot needs to assess the conditions with respect to their own abilities.
Powered Paragliding Around Perth
All the official powered paragliding sites around Perth are managed by the WA Skypirates powered paragliding club. All these sites are sensitive and a site induction and club membership is a prerequisite to flight. Contact Mark Wild (President), 0411 423 923 or Neil Angwin (Secretary) 0409 174 434 for membership information.